Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
East Coast Graffiti Walls specializes in offering interactive activities for Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs. With over 4,000 happy clients in Maryland, D.C. & Virginia we have the experience needed to make sure your mitzvah is unforgettable! So, if you are looking for something to make your mitzvah stand out from all the rest then look no further! You have arrived. The Virtual Graffiti Wall is an experience unto itself. With it’s 10 foot screen it will draw in the crowd like no other attraction at your mitzvah.
Guests will line up to have their photo taken by one of our professional photographers in front of our Green Screen (complete with professional lighting). Once their photo has been taken we will project their image onto our 10 foot Virtual Graffiti Wall where they can pick from dozens of awesome backgrounds. We can even provide custom backgrounds just for your event!
Once your guests have chosen their background they can use our real spray paint cans that have been retrofitted with our infrared technology (no actual paint, so no mess) to decorate their picture. Guests can choose to “freestyle” or if they are artistically challenged they can use some of our customizable stamps and stencils to decorate their picture. They can even request for one of our attendants to create something special for them.
Finally we print a high-quality photo for each guest in the picture to take home. Check out the video to see it in action!
At East Coast Graffiti Walls we fully staff all of our attractions with our professional, high-energy personnel to ensure that everything runs smoothly and your guests have a blast.
Additional Features of the Virtual Graffiti Wall include:
- Collages: Our wall is perfect to use to project photo collages!
- Branding: If you have custom artwork or a special logo for your mitzvah we can create an overlay or footer that prints out on every picture.
- Digital master copy: At the end of every event all photos and creations are loaded onto a thumb drive and provided to the host. So you get a copy of every photo before and after it is decorated.
- 24 hour support: No matter what time of day your mitzvah occurs your event coordinator will be available by phone to provide any support you may need while your event is taking place.
- Custom artwork: If you have a theme for your mitzvah we can create custom stamps and stencils. We can even create a stencil or stamp with your honoree’s name or slogan.